A fun, interactive and effective program that empowers children to become confident, considerate and respectful of themselves and others.
Teaching good manners, etiquette and social skills to girls and boys ages 3-16.
Molly Manners teaches children, between the age of 3 to 16, good manners, social skills and etiquette through age appropriate, interactive and creative lessons.
We bring our classes to your children's schools, after-school programs, pre-schools, and extracurricular activities, as well as offer holiday camps, and weekly lessons in your area.
Would you like to see your child blossom into a well-mannered, polite child who is a delight to be around? Would you like to hear positive feedback from teachers about your child’s good behaviour? Enrol your child in the Molly Manners programme! Your child will learn about good manners, etiquette and social skills in a warm interactive setting.
Being an international brand name, there are currently over 20 locations worldwide, since its inception in USA in 2011.
Featured in editorials, magazines and radio interview.
Nominated for Promising SME 2015, Prestige Brand Award 2015, Singapore's Outstanding Enterprise 2015 and received 'Best Children's Social Skills Education Company' by Singapore Business Awards 2020.
Why sign on with us?
-- Effective pacing of classes to ensure optimal learning and engagement of students.
– Exclusive lessons and curriculum used by licensees worldwide.
– Teacher trained in child psychology and motivation, with years of experience managing children.
– Children take home folder containing tips, notes and worksheets covered during lesson time.
– On-going relationship, where ex-students can sign up for future classes at special rates.
– Children are at the heart of what we do.
To check and register for up-coming classes, please click on the link above.